- Coordinating teamwork within the firm.
- Handling administrative tasks related to human resources.
- Handling communications with institutions and public and private administrations.
- Invoicing and fee collection.
- Preparing accounting documents.
- Ensuring smooth and effective communications within the firm and outside the firm;
- Organising and overseeing the diaries of the members of the firm
- Scheduling meetings, phone calls and videoconferences.
- Providing clear and transparent information to clients about the firm’s invoicing policy;
- Editing the firm’s written communications
- Management of case files
French (mother tongue) and English.
- 2013 : Vocational training certificate of management assistant for small and medium firms and industries, Gabriel Fauré College, Annecy, France.
- 2011 : High school diploma, literary section, specialising in English, Marlioz College, Aix-Les-Bains, France.
Her versatile skills, her strong sense of organisation and her adaptability.