Legal advice and representation, under the supervision of her supervisor, Me Anne Reiser.
Bulgarian (mother tongue), fluent in French and English, basic knowledge of German.
- 2018 : Master’s degree (LL.M), Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, USA
- 2017 : Bar School (‘Ecole d’avocature’), Geneva
- 2017 : Master’s Degree in Law, University of Geneva
- 2015 : Bachelor’s Degree in Law, University of Geneva
- 2012 : High School Diploma, Sofia, Bulgaria
European Law Students Association (ELSA) Geneva; former member of the ELSA Executive Committee, responsible for non-academic activities. Geneva International Model United Nations (GIMUN). Amnesty International, Geneva.
Her curiosity, her professionalism and her strong interest in Human Rights.