Life is what happens to you when you had planned something else.
Families are built, decomposed and recomposed.
- Family transitions can sometimes be difficult to handle.
Swiss and International family law sometimes lack coherence.
- Some people do not have access to legal proceedings affecting them.
- Other people feel that only their monetised worth matters.
- The interplay of applicable laws often leads to unexpected results, particularly in international cases.
- Children provide paths to solutions as much as avenues for conflicts. Applicable laws can make children hostages of poorly resolved conflicts between parents.
Fields of activity
- Family Law
- Matrimonial Law and Property Law
- Contract Law and Corporate Law
- Inheritance Law and Estate Planning
- Trust Law and Pensions
- Criminal law related to these areas
- All of the above areas in Swiss and International matters.
We do everything we can to build an authentic, collaborative relationship with our clients in order to obtain, with them, the best possible results, using all the legal avenues available to us.
Swiss law favours freedom of contract in family relations by giving effect to family conventions. These conventions can include elements of foreign law, and be tailored to reflect the dignity of the people who have built unique family bonds between themselves. Once concluded, these conventions can be perfected into court judgments enforceable in Switzerland and other jurisdictions.
The interplay of applicable laws often leads to unexpected results, particularly in international cases.
Strategic advice tailored to ensure effective resolution of existing conflicts and anticipation of future conflicts. Design and oversight of strategies for court proceedings and negotiations, whether taking place solely in Switzerland or in several jurisdictions.
Court litigation and resolution of conflicts outside of court, including, when appropriate, in cooperation with other professionals and lawyers in Switzerland and abroad.
Pooling of skills from lawyers and professionals inside and outside the firm, collaborating across several areas of practice in order to best serve the goals pursued by our clients.
Action-oriented teamwork with clients, with a focus on their desires for the future.
Second advice to clients represented by other lawyers, and to lawyers advising their clients, assessing conflicts, strategies and possible results. Expert legal advice for court proceedings in foreign jurisdictions.
Continuing education on legal developments and the latest case law inside and outside the firm. Regular publications, conferences and media interventions in order to promote the coherence of the law and of practices in Family Law.
Some people do not have access to proceedings affecting them.
Swiss law favours freedom of contract in family relations by giving effect to family conventions.
Children provide paths to solutions as much as avenues for conflicts. Applicable laws can make children hostages of poorly resolved conflicts between parents.
+41 22 807 33 67
+41 22 807 33 63
Our address :
Rue de Saint-Léger 2
1205 Geneva, Switzerland
Opening hours :
8 a.m to 12 p.m / 2 p.m to 6 p.m
Reception on the first floor